The Stampin' Up! year begins July 1 and ends June 30th.
I have just completed my first FULL year with Stampin' Up! and I must say that I am always learning and trying different things to improve my business.
I have just returned from attending my first convention and it was so exciting.
Besides all the fun, we took some wonderful classes that has me thinking about some changes to how I run my business.
What does that mean for you, my customers?
- I am committed to offer the best online Stampin' Up! site
- New Customer Loyalty program:
- With each $50 order (before shipping and tax) you will receive 1 credit
- Once you have 10 credits, you receive a FREE stamp set of your choice
- No more worry about keeping track of your credits, I will do it for you, and
send you an email when you reach 10 credits.
- You will have access to a special blog that will have exclusive video tutorials
only posted for program members.
- Online Card Club:
- Place your order online before the 10th of each month
- Order is shipped directly to you
- By the 15th of each month you will receive a PDF with 4 card projects
- You will also have access to a private blog featuring video tutorials of each
- You can join anytime. You will just need to email me at
JoansDailySTAMPede@gmail.com with CARD CLUB in the subject line
- As my customer, you will receive a thank you card with each purchase. You can use these cards as your own or you can use them as inspiration :-)
- Local classes if you live in La Vernia, Texas or the surrounding areas and like to have fun
- Parties and workshops - I love to meet people and would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and your guests at a party or workshop
- Lastly, I am always wanting to hear what you would like in an online demonstrator. I realize I cannot make everyone happy all of the time, but my aim is to try to be the best demonstrator I can be for my customers.
Lastly, my blog may be getting a makeover in the coming months. I am working on it so that I can better accommodate things I want to offer in the future.